Treat your swolemate this Valentine’s Day with something sinful, decadent and luscious, but at the same time won’t break their diet. This high protein chocolate mousse is so good it feels bad and for Valentine’s Day, that’s perfect!
Servings: 6 1/2 Cup Servings
Macronutrients Per Serving
Protein: 12 g
Carbs: 22 g
Fat: 17.5 g
- 4 large avocados, well ripened, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup 90% dark chocolate, melted
- 2 scoops PERFECT Triple Rich Dark Chocolate
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cup strawberries, trimmed and cut into small chunks
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp stevia or sweetener of choice
- Additional strawberries for garnish
- Additional dark chocolate for garnish
- In a pot add the chopped strawberries, stevia, vanilla extract and bring to a boil then simmer on low and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove and let cool
- In a food processor, add avocados, PERFECT Triple Rich Dark Chocolate, melted dark chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Optional: spoon mousse into a piping bag for plating. If not simply spooning it into a ramekin or glass is OK.
- Macerated Strawberries.
In a clear glass or ramekin, alternate layers of strawberries and mousse until the glass is full. Place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours, overnight is best. When serving top with more strawberries, shaved chocolate and sea salt.